Friday, 6 June 2014

Outfit update & where to buy!




A good ole bargain.


So as you all know, I am a sucker for a bargain. This beautiful necklace is from...
www.sister-vintage.co.uk
Now this website is my new muse. None of the jewellery is over £5! This necklace was £4.99! I know! 
So I decided to style it with a very bold colour, I wasn't to sure to begin with. 

This top is from topshop and is at 'cami' top. It's available in many colours. I will admit I did commit a fashion boo boo when I bought this. I am a size 10 and I decided (silly me) that I wanted it to be big so I bought a uk12! I had to do a little adjusting, but I still love it! 
I paired it with my current favourite lipstick Kate Moss for Rimmel, matt red. The shade is called 'kiss of life'.


If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hannah Jane Williams