Thursday, 12 June 2014

Primark stint!



So my guilty pleasure lately has been.......... PRIMARK. 
No surprise by the blog title there haha. I had an exam today and on my way home I thought, you know what I deserve some retail therapy! And I thought I'd share with you all what I bought. 

I've been seriously lacking in the shoe department lately, as it's summer an I can't wear boots! These shoes I felt were versatile between the seasons and were only £12. Absolute bargain! I would style these with a cute summer dress/ skirt but you could wear them with jeans. 


Next! 
These shorts really don't photograph well and it upsets me... They're baby blue which is my favourite colour at the minute. I thought these would be great for a hot country as they are thin material. They also look really nice on! 

Ready for this.... 

Okay so I've been wanting this top from topshop but everytime I go to buy it I'm like... Meh £16. So ... 
Yep. Yep. £2. Yep. Yep. 

Now on to my last purchase!
I have multiple piercings in my ear, normally I don't go for non silver/gold jewellery for my ears but the cute infinity earrings caught my eye for my second hole. 




I hope you all enjoyed my mini spree! Outfit blog going up on Saturday be sure to check it out! 

If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hannah Jane Williams