Monday, 9 June 2014

So we all have a list on shops on our phone... right?

SHOPPING WEBSITE LIST



Are you looking for something in particular but just can't seem to think of an online shop?... Well I have a crazy ass list on my phone for this. I thought I'd share it with you all!


































































































































OVERLOAD!!!!


Sorry about that, thought they may come in handy? 






If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a big list. I recognize a few of those websites. Nasty Gal is one of my favorites. :)
    Thanks for the follow on Bloglovin. I followed you back.
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete

Hannah Jane Williams