Thursday, 5 June 2014

Summer - The 'Must Haves' For less! (That's okay in advance)

FASHION

The look for less. 

So we all want to follow this seasons 'trends' and be up to date with great fashion items. But I know personally I can't always afford to go on a crazy TopShop or MissSelfridge Haul. So this Post is about this months items I've found... For less! 

SUNGLASSES. 
So we are all in need of sunglasses this summer (I hope and i've desperately been searching for some as my RayBans unfortunately broke). Here's what i found! 




Top: Missguided £4.99 (I KNOW)
Middle: Promod £19.95
Bottom: £17.95 




THE HELL THAT IS SHORTS</3

Every year as a petite 5"3 and a size 10 (I have a booty) I always struggle to find shorts i'm 1. comfortable in and 2. Like. 

Here is a selection of my current favourites that i think are good value for money! 



(Couldn't be more different if I tried) Variation is good right? 

Personal favourite ^ Yellow Skort. 


Zig Zag shorts top left: £14.99 Missguided 
Dotty Shorts: £42 (Reduced from £50) Grab them whilst you can! MINKPINK
Pink Floral: £17.99 
Yellow Skort: £17.99 Missguided 
Daisy print denim: £24.99 Missguided 
Dogtooth Shorts: £19.99 Missguided 

I see a pattern occurring here... Do you? 


BAGS





Oh my crushes.

Brown/burgundy bag Top left: £12.99 Graceland
Small Pastel Yellow bag: £14.99 Missguided
Peach Satchel: £19.99 Missguided 
Mint Green beauty: £39.95 Promod
Small Pink Festival Bag: £24.95 Promod
Tan bag Middle Right: £11(Reduced from £20!) Boohoo
Yellow Tote: £34 Even and Odd 





Hope this post has helped you with some of my summer crushes!

Hannah Jane <3 x

I want to hear from you!


If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hannah Jane Williams