Friday, 6 June 2014

The 'statement necklace'

Where can I find them? Where can I get them without spending £40



BOOHOO: 

Now I have to say in the past I haven't necessarily bought tonnes from boohoo. But the few items I have I do love and they are really good quality. What puts me off boohoo in comparison to say ASOS is the delivery. Maybe I'm steep? Who knows. Any how, they have tonnes of bargains on www.boohoo.com and here are my favourites of the 'statement necklace'

This gold necklace is peeeeerfect for a night out! Classy, bold and only £8!


This also gold necklace, has a peculiar tree effect which I love. I think this necklace would be perfect with a simple shift dress in the summer, or alternatively at a festival. ONLY £6!





SO IF YOU HAVE READ MY PREVIOUS POST FROM EARLIER ;-) 

You will see that I purchased a gorgeous statement necklace from 'www.sister-vintage.co.uk' for £4.99. 
Which I have just realised... has gone out of stock. Woopsies! I'm just too good a promoter blogger haha. 
BUT STILL! They have a great sight for jewellery and here are two of my favourite 'statement necklace's'

The first is this beautiful black gem necklace (very similar to my mint green). 
http://www.sister-vintage.co.uk/product/black-gem-necklace 

I thought this would look really striking with a cream/white blouse and maybe black skinny jeans/going out trousers and a killer pair of heels.  PLUS... You can't really go wrong for £3!!!! YES I SAID IT £3!!!!!!!! and... £1.90 delivery. Oh yeah. 




ONE OF MY FAVOURITES.

Now I think I am going to have to purchase this necklace... right now! Ha I kid of course (Chill Hannah), can't go too overboard on necklaces! It's delicate simplistic look would look gorgeous with a petite cami or a plain summer dress. Delicate, simple, beautiful..... Oh and it's £4. 








A S O S 




Yet again my asos obsession is surfacing... The 'Statement Necklace'.


So as many of you may know, ASOS do free delivery and free returns. Well so I thought. ASOS now only do free delivery on orders OVER £15. I can see why they did this, none the less it did upset me to find this out... anyway. Back to blogging. 


Pretty... Pink... and £8!
I love the simplicity of this necklace. It's so gorgeous and the bead work is brilliantly done. A must buy in my opinion. 




A bit of an 'indie' one. Perfect for a festival. 


I love this necklace. I think the beading is lovely and would be perfect for a festival. (I'm going to Latitude this year).  This one is a bit pricier at £10. But good value for money. 



The Biker Chick


Now maybe I'm wrong in labelling this necklace this. but i think it would look GREAT with a LBD and a black leather biker jacket. This necklace is £14.







DO NOT BE PUT OFF BY THE WEBSITE I'M ABOUT TO SAY WARNING WARNING IT IS AMAZING! 


Ebay.

(OH AND BTW THESE ARE ALL FREE DELIVERY) 

So as you know numerous shops are selling very similar necklaces that are beautiful, but I don't have the time to scroll amongst them all and find the best deal, do you? No I didn't think so. So...Ebay.

You really can thank me later. 

Here are some of my favourite Ebayers and My favourite necklace from their selection. 
Here is my favourite from this Ebayer: jean2012-12 
This necklace is on multiple online shops. You can guarantee that it's exactly the same. BUT THIS ONE IS £2.98 WITH FREE DELIVERY. 




I also have to mention this necklace from this seller... AS I JUST BOUGHT IT. Oops. it is £2.48 With Free Delivery  and YELLOW. Okay not everyone's colour, but they have it in black which I also love! Baby blue, pink and others. The reason why i just had to buy this necklace, is that i bough a pair of yellow heels the other day i want to pair with black skinnies and a loose black swing top! V PERFECT SEE.


The next Ebay Seller is: dtwell 

£3.99 Pastel Blue. Gorgeous. Need I say more?




I would also check: FOREVER 21. They have loads of necklaces, however a bit too many. I got a bit lost. 


Hope I helped you on your quest for affordable jewellery!!!! 



If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hannah Jane Williams