Tuesday 22 July 2014

We Are Emblem









Quirky eye stopping jewellery, that doesn't break your bank. I love the fact this jewellery is so individual and spices up a boring outfit. I've fallen in love with the weight and feel of these two items and would definitely reccomend to a friend so that's why I'm reccomending it to you guys! 

Earrings: 


A little hello from the creative genius Jessica Marak...

'To me a necklace is more than a piece of jewelry. It is an abstract representation of who you are: your mood, your style, your taste. The EMBLEMs we wear are like badges that identify who we are before we even get the chance to say, "Hello."


EMBLEM is a jewelry line that features semi-precious stones, raw brass, suede, wood and ceramic. I am inspired by raw stones, geometric shapes, simplicity, naturally occurring texture, symmetry, black, white and gold.
EMBLEM was created as an outlet for me to design one-of-a-kind jewelry as well as an aspirational brand to showcase my work. My aim is to make wearable, everyday jewelry that is not only beautiful and unique, but also affordable.' 



If you do one thing today, be sure to check out Jess at EMBLEM. 







If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig