Saturday 9 August 2014

Quick beauty stop



Body shop: 


'Face bass all in one': £14
Comes with a mirror & sponge. 

'Brush Brow/Lash comb: £8 

Lush: 


Butterball Ballistic: £2.50 

Yuzu & Coco Bubbleroon: £3.25 

(I just had a bath and I used Yuzu & Coco Bubbleroon, I haven't even got half way through one of the halves! It smells like piña colada and is so nice to break off and rub in to my skin. I finished my King of Skin by Lush and would definitely reccomend it. It's around the £5 mark but lasts for ages and smells really nice!) 



If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han








Share:

2 comments

  1. Looks like a good haul :)

    You'll have to let me know what the body shop Face bass is like! Would be interested to know :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie!

      I've been using the face base for a while now and I have to say I strongly recommend it, It's like everything rolled into one!
      Sorry for the late reply, hope you're well gabby :) xox

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig