Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Slendertoxtea




So I recently received a 14 day teatox from: http://www.slendertoxtea.co.uk/14-day-teatox (blogger mail) The teas contain natural ingredients such as green tea, hawthorn, red bean etc. You have to have a 'daytox' tea in the morning and a 'sleeptox' every other night. The taste of the tea is okay. I wouldn't say it was as nice as having a plain green tea or other herbal tea, but it's not unpleasant. 

Here's what the tea claims...




Now I'm going to be completely honest with how I think the tea affected me. 
I did find that the tea helped to reduce bloating during the teatox. This was a very noticeable effect of the tea. I didn't lose any weight. SOB. However the effects range from every person so If you are interested in something like this which promotes weight loss it is without a doubt worth a try! I have to say I did receive cramping a numerous times throughout the two weeks. They only lasted a few seconds but they were frequent specifically in the first week. If you don't mind having 1/2 teas a day I recommend. http://www.slendertoxtea.co.uk/14-day-teatox  It's not for everyone and you may not lose lots of weight and completely clear your skin up. But it's worth a try In my opinion. 



If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun!

    I tried this and well I wont go into details but the affects were not good lol! But as you said in the review it works differently for everyone so I wouldn't discourage people from trying - it does work for some!

    Have a lovely rest of the week!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Hannah Jane Williams