Monday, 15 September 2014

Quirkiness at it's best



So this quirky clutch is from www.beau-boutique.co.uk It's the sort of accessory you need to wear with something really plain like a LBD and simple heels. I cannot wait to style this! I know it's not going to be to everyone's taste, but I personally like it's individuality. 

Check out Beau Boutique on
Be sure to hashtag #beauboutiqueuk 
Facebook: beauboutique.carlisle 
Special thank-you to Hania from Beau :)


I'm really excited at the minute because my new camera is arriving today! I've gone for the Sony Alpha 5000 and i'm like a child at christmas! :D Let me know if you would like a review of the camera & functions as it seems to me to be the perfect camera for the modern day blogger. :) 

My blog post telling you a little more about me and why I started my blog was really popular. So I'm currently in the process of writing a few other similar blog posts not about fashion. However I want to predominantly keep my blog as a fashion and beauty posts. 






2 comments:

  1. I saw a similar clutch to this in a little shop in my local town and I was on the verge of buying it but I didn't which I regret so much now :( Its just so adorable .

    Caitriona Tighe

    Caitriona Tighe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, well you can always buy this one from beauboutique UK :) so quirky and cute!

      Delete

Hannah Jane Williams