Monday 1 September 2014

The last rays of sunshine...




Really hard to capture the beautiful shell detail on this watch! 







Hello everyone! So as we know the English summer is always... short lived. I just wanted to share with you this outfit before the sun sets and clouds over for another year! Just a quick OOTD post.

 I've been wearing these flip flops all the time from Simmi Shoes. They've been great to quickly sling on & wear around the house like summer slippers! They were an extra gift I received via BPR social with my Sandy T Bar Shoes. 

I would say if you want to purchase a pair of levi shorts buy them a size above. For example i'm a size ten which is W28 but these are W30.
 The watch is absolutely  amazing and I haven't been able to take it off since I received it... OOPS. 

Kimono: A Gift from my lovely boyfriend, from: Brave Soul

Shorts: Levi cut offs. You can find similar on Ebay (mine are from Italy). 


Watch: Klaus Kobec 



Flip Flops: Simmi Shoes 


Top: H&M Basics Navy 


If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig