Tuesday, 9 September 2014

You have a blog? And a little more about me...







This post has been a long time coming and In a way I hate the fact I feel I need to explain why I started my blog like it's some sort of shock to people. However the reason for this is because there are a lot of people out there who are very judgemental and they would the first to say mean things behind my back and judge me for writing and posting about things I love. What the blogging community has definitely taught me is that there are WAY more people who are ready to support you than there are ready to slate you.

When I first started my blog Late June 2014, I had very much collapsed in on myself as a shy person. Anyone who knows me, can vouch for the fact I have, generally, been a very happy confident girl. However A Levels really shook me. I don't want to make any excuses for, a change in personality lets say, but I was sad. Not depressed or unhappy with my life. I felt as though I was massively unfulfilling my potential. Now, I am definitely not saying I am a wonderful amazing person. I spend so much time on the internet and I wanted to create something I was proud of and happy to own. I only recently started physically telling people I know personally about my blog. But funnily it's harder to keep a secret than you may think.

Blogging in general is a great life experience, as cliche as that may sound. It's great for learning about PR and marketing and dealing with professional business profiles on a daily basis. Also whilst owning my blog, I have learnt crucial factors of web design such as HTML.

But enough of the boring stuff. The simple thing about blogging which is so lovely is, you meet so many people online who share the same interests as you. Everyone is SO supportive of each other and friendly that I feel as if I have hundreds of friends. I've always been very aware of people taking the piss out of me and things that I do and I didn't want my blog to become one of them.

I ENJOY IT. I feel as if I can write about anything and no one will judge me. It's so lovely to know people go on my site and read about what I've been doing, what I'm loving and what I recommend. And best of all they're proud of me. The amount of people who I barely know who say they've seen my blog and like it makes me so happy. Even if I've just made someones day from a minute or two of scrolling. WHO CARES? A smiles a smile and I know I love reading about what other bloggers are writing about. 

Most of you are amazingly supportive and wouldn't dream of saying anything nasty behind my back (I'm talking about people who know me personally), but if you find my blog 'funny' or feel the necessity to take this piss out of me to someone you know... remember I'm happy. And that laughing at my happiness makes you look pathetic. 

Now a little more about me... I'm a average teenager from Norfolk in a small village near Norwich. I'm Eighteen years old and I'm currently on a gap year before university and the rest of my life. Like most teenagers I am completely clueless with how I want to spend the rest of my life and you can expect to see numerous posts about uni and moving and whatever else. I'm a massive girly girl as well as an animal lover. I don't currently have any pets SOB but I've had many. 'Daisy the Dog' was my longest living pet which I sincerely miss. I have also had 3 Guinea pigs 'Blackberry' 'Toffee' 'Jaffa' as well as a hamster 'Beauty' and stick insects. (Rude not to mention them all). AND although you probably don't care too much about the fact I've owned stick insects... get it together Hannah... You are still reading this so I think it's about time I shut up for now. 

If you found this blog even slightly interesting to read I would really appreciate if you could follow me on google+ and follow my blog! If you have a gmail you own a google+ account and every follower counts. You can also follow me on blog lovin, Instagram, Twitter & wherever else you can find me. 

Thank you for reading this and If you didn't already know I love you. If you're an unsupportive arse hole? I really don't love you. 


THANKS GUYS! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hannah Jane Williams