Tuesday, 7 October 2014

diary update



I don't want to use my blog as a moaning diary, so even typing this makes me feel guilty. Although this probably won't ever get published I feel like you all have the right to know how i'm feeling as I am sharing my life with you. I love having a busy lifestyle. Constantly being on the move and enjoying life. But sometimes it all gets a little bit too much and I get overwhelmed. I'm not perfect and I don't want to be portrayed as a girl who is happy 100% of the time because unfortunately that isn't me. I'm feeling really stressed out right now and like I'm not achieving what I need to. I have always been one to push my self further than necessary and occasionally I snap. Now If you're still reading this you're probably thinking why have you written this? Why are you complaining? And that's not what I want you to think I'm doing. I try really hard to post things that you'll all enjoy and lately I have had less time as I have started a new business course. I love it of course and It's going to be great on my UCAS and CV, but I'm stressing out so much and I just wanted to apologise If I haven't been very active on social media. I have a lot on my plate at the minute with applying for uni which I'm sure a lot of you can relate to and are probably thinking DON'T BE SILLY! But I feel the need to apologise for not being as active. I do love you all and thank-you for reading my blog. Just need some time to have a lush Dream Time bath and rejuvenate. I have two posts coming later on In the week which I hope you like.
THANK-YOU!







10 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel sorry for not being so active on social media, no one's life is perfect and people should understand that. Everyone gets stressed and deals with it differently, hope you feel more yourself soon xx
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice, I put a lot of pressure on myself and just want to make my posts interesting for my readers! Thanks for your support lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I'm sure we'll all sound like a broken record, but don't apologise for being busy! At some point or another, for any reason good or bad, we all find ourselves short of time and therefore blogging less frequently. You're obviously an ambitious person and so my advice would be whilst you're keeping an eye on your goals, always treat yourself with a heavy dose of kindness - life is much easier when you're not beating yourself up! :) Keep your chin up, girl!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely things for you to say! Thank-you for your kind words, it;s nice to here things like this from other bloggers as you obviously know where I'm coming from. I'll be sure to keep up to date with your blog Gabrielle :)

      thanks sweetie xx

      Delete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog! Ver interesting, have any tips for a fellow blog writer? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank-you so much! Yeah of course I do, regular content set a number of the amount of posts you want to do a week and stick to it, good quality pictures and networking is really important! Be sure to have a strong following on social media as well :)
      Hope that helps, thanks for reading my blog!
      X

      Delete

Hannah Jane Williams