Wednesday, 29 October 2014

What's In My Bag | Autumn Edition 2014






If you didn't already know I started a YouTube channel named HansWorld, now I'm still coming to terms with it and deciding whether I want to carry it on along side my blog but either way, NEW VIDEO! You can tell I'm nervous and my hair looks awful but I'm new so be nice. To check it out click on the video above. Please be sure to like & subscribe It would mean a lot to know that you're checking it out. ALSO! If you were sent by my blog I would love if you could comment saying 'Blog sent me here!'



Thanks for all the support I've had so far on my blog, it's all about expanding right?! 


6 comments:

  1. The video was really good you should defiantly keep up with it :) I love the bag!

    Nishah x
    http://ramblingsofadevotedteadrinker.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so brave!!! I have always wanted to start a Youtube channel but I'm just too damn scared!!! haha
    Your doing a great job, keep it up!! xx

    http://withlovejay.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was definitely gut wrenching! thanks for the support :) xx

      Delete
  3. You look amazing :D
    i like ur vid very much

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hannah Jane Williams