Monday, 27 October 2014

YouTube.. Hans World!



So I decided to pull the trigger and start a YouTube. I've been blogging for 4 months now (gone so fast) and I thought it would be a good step for me. My aim is to produce videos to do with fashion, beauty, lifestyle, tags, blogs, hauls.. you name it. Obviously I am a newbie so I don't really know what I'm doing yet; humour me.

The main reason for starting my YouTube is for fun. I know I'll enjoy it and it will be a good hobby for me to have. It's also a great opportunity for my friends and family to keep up to date with what I'm doing and for my readers to get to know me a bit more! I'm not expecting anything of it, It's just a little extra to what I'm already sharing with you right now. 

Now if you're a regular reader of my blog, or even if you've just had a peek now, I would love if you could check out my YouTube and click the subscribe button. It really would mean a lot to me and make me smile to know I have your support. :) 

My first video: I decided to do a Vlog of a family day out, It's very typically Norfolk and will give you an insight in to what the area I live in is like! I'm hoping to vlog more in the future, specifically when I'm in New York this christmas. But we will see how this goes as I may discover YouTube really isn't my thing and just carry on writing my Blog. Nevertheless I believe it's worth a try as It's nice that you'll be able to physically see and hear me! 



Thank-you as always for reading my blog, 








4 comments:

  1. Oh that's cool I've done a few videos and I just didn't feel like it was for me so I turned to blogging and love it. Good luck I will subscribe to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fair enough! I want to give it a try but It's going to be hard wok, It's nice to know I have the blogging community behind me though :) Thank-you! x

      Delete
  2. I also tried it, but for now I just feel more comfortable hiding behind my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your YouTube :) absolutely adore you! �� already subscribed xx Kat

    ReplyDelete

Hannah Jane Williams