Thursday, 6 November 2014

Beauty Haul, Pictures & Video!


I filmed a corresponding video to this post on my YouTube channel HansWorld, If you want to watch it click the picture above! And be sure to subscribe, It really would mean so much to me! 








NKD SKIN






So........ I bring to you NKD Skin! (You're welcome in advance). So I recently attended two blogger events 'Ax Paris' and 'Mybandagedress', I got both these fake tans in the goody bags. Lucky me hey. The one on the left is a spray tan that develops and the right is an instant tan which you wash off (it doesn't develop). The wash off tan is the one I am most impressed with, this is because it doesn't give off that 'cakey' smell. 


LUSH SOAP - YOG NOG, REINDEER ROCK





'Good enough to eat' 

NOTE: I didn't realise that Yog Nog was a christmas soap (duh stupid hannah) so apologies for not mentioning this in the YouTube video! 

Christmas Soaps:

Yog Nog: 

Devilish scent, smells good enough to eat. 

"A creamy Christmas tipple of a soap made with moisturising soya yoghurt and a dash of festive spice. Lather up and indulge your senses with this fudgy blend of clove bud and ylang ylang essential oils. Dusted with a generous amount of aromatic cocoa powder, you’ll be ready to don your best Christmas knitwear after using this spicy little number that's 100% palm-free. " - Lush

Reindeer Rock: 
Fresh, berry smell with warm undertones. 

"This sparkling, reindeer-embossed soap is a berrylicious treat made from a dried lingonberry infusion. The delicate mix of uplifting and cleansing bergamot oil fuses with calming and toning cypress to leave you feeling refreshed, comforted and ready for the Christmas rush. " - Lush




REVOLUTION PALETS & BLUSH




http://www.superdrug.com/Makeup-Revolution/Makeup-Revolution-Redemption-Palette-Iconic-2/p/979703#.VFtOVqNFDcs
Iconic Palete 2
http://www.superdrug.com/Makeup-Revolution/Makeup-Revolution-Redemption-Palette-Iconic-3/p/979710#.VFtOX6NFDcs
Iconic palete 3
blush & contour 'Sugar & Spice'



Naked Urban Decay Dupes.
Each eye shadow palete: £4
Goldy/Browney Palete : Iconic Palete 2
Pink undertones: Iconic Palete 3

Blusher + Contour 'Sugar and Spice': £6

Urban decay palete's are shorter and thicker but revolution are longer and thinner... I know what i'd rather pay for.

I would say the eye shadows and blushers are long staying, however if you were going on a night out I would reccomend using a primer just for a little bit of extra help. (I use arbonne £26)

If you're curious, my watch is from Klaus Kobec.



ZOELLA BUBBLE BATH 





I've now tried the body mist, fizz bar, candle and soap opera! (Oops). My favourite products from the range that i would without a doubt repurchase are the mist and the soap opera. I personally don't find the fizz bar does that much to my bath, however if I used it as well as the soap opera then maybe I would have liked it more!

The soap opera costs £5 and I would say if you like a really bubbly bath, like me, then it will last about 4 baths. BARGAIN HEY! The scent is really refreshing and after I have a bath I can still smell the scent on my skin. Definitely my favourite bubble bath I've ever used with a gorgeous fresh vibrant scent.

Zoella SOAK OPERA


BOURJOUS FOUNDATION




This foundation was a god send to me. Before this I was using the Rimmel London 25Hour foundation. I found the coverage too thick for day to day. This foundation is a Gel Foundation and offers as light dewey long staying coverage. For me as I have dry skin it is perfect for a day to day look and it is without a doubt the best foundation I have used in a looooong time. (Note Nars Sheer Glow is on my shopping list)







MAYBELLINE LIP LINER


DO NOT BUY THIS LIP LINER.

This lip liner dried out my lips to the point of chapping them, the pencil runs down really quicklys and the colour isn't how you would expect. Very disappointing. I guess that's what you get for £4, next time i'll be purchasing mac!

REVLON LIP BUTTER

Revlon Lip Butter's come in a variety of different colours. My personal favourite is the one above in Plum. Very moisturising and durable.

RIMMER WONDER'FULL 


This mascara genuinely has made my eyelashes grow longer. It's such a lovely mascara with a good brush and it's a great price if you fancy trying something new. 

RIMMEL TRANSPARENT POWDER

My go to powder. This powder is for all skin tones. I would recommend this specifically for for first time make-up users but for any professionals this is definitely a product you NEED to own. 



I hope you liked this post! If you did please be sure to follow me on my social media! I did a youtube video in correspondence to this post, the focus has been a pain in the arse but I put it up anyway! To view the video click HERE!










13 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on some Soak Opera and the Revolution eyeshadow palette
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice! I loooove them :)

      Delete
  2. The thumbnails make me very excited to watch this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aw thank-you I'm sorry about the awkward blur! :) subscribe woo!

      Delete
  3. Nice hauling! In the thumbnail, I though that the YOG NOG from lush was a piece of cake. GASP! I have the Iconic 3 and the blush palette from Makeup Revolution and you're making me want the Iconic 2

    Dusty Foxes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone say that! It smells like a desert too! LOVE IT. You should definitely get the iconic 2 as well :)

      Delete
  4. When I first saw this I totally thought the YOG NOG was cheese LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pizza, cheese, cake what next!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Love Zoes stuff and I actually thought that that soap was pizza hah I had to look twice .xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not tempt me to do a post on pizza Marie, because you know I will 🍕 love the fact I always spy you in comments :) makes me smile! Xox

      Delete
  6. The Soak Opera is something I have to get. It seems to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely loved that video!

    xxx Emma, ouvrirlabouche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have revolution palettes as well and do like them. Nice vid :) happy I discovered you xx kat

    ReplyDelete

Hannah Jane Williams