Sunday, 21 December 2014

My Favourite Make-up Look




List of products used

Mac Twig Lipstick
Bourjous Healthy Mix Gel Foundation
Collection Concealer
Nanshy Brushes
Many Faces Blusher Brush
(unsure of name of set of some of the brushes used)
Barry M Show Girl Mascara 
Zoeva Eyeliner
Revolution Eyeshadow Iconic 2
Revolution Blush in Spice
Revolution Contour Kit
Sleek Eyebrow in light
Rimmel Transparent Powder




Hope you all have a lovely Christmas, I'm unsure whether I'll be able to write a post to you before then as I'm currently sitting in a Holiday Inn at Heathrow... NYC IS COMING! It really would mean so much to me if you could take a second to subscribe to my YouTube account HansWorld I will be posting footage on there of my Christmas in NYC. Though blog posts are OF COURSE coming! 

Lots of love 




12 comments:

  1. I like the Zoeva eye liner. It's so pretty. You are a master at applying it.


    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a brownie bronze colour, I went a bit make-up crazy in NYC! I think a haul is needed!
      xx

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mac lip colour it looks so pretty

    Curvybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it . xox
    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you loyal commenter! lots of love xxx

      Delete

Hannah Jane Williams