Friday 9 January 2015

A night out with Lulus

Hi Everyone! So here is an POOTD for you all I hope you like it! I received this beautiful dress from Lulus London and by gosh they really don't disappoint. You may remember Lulus from my previous post with them, see here. You really can't go wrong with a LBD and their new collection doesn't disappoint. This dress is a body con dress, so although I'm a size 10 I did size down to an 8 to ensure it fit me how I desired. I would recommend you do this with body con as I always do! Quick side note - I am aware of how utterly awful my hair looks, I'm having a hair mare lately. It hates me. The necklace I'm wearing was a christmas present from Emma, so if you're reading this... THANK-YOU EMMA! My heels are my muse, I got them in the new look sale for £12. Yep. £12. They're such statement heels and they aren't uncomfortable to wear (surprisingly). 






I'm really not loving how pale I've been lately, think I may have to attack the fake tan bottle. 

If you're reading this I would really love if you could suggest to me where the best sales are online, as I've been struggling a bit! Please leave a comment if there is anywhere that has caught your wallet and kept it! Haha. Thanks for reading, it really means so much to me. 



Dress of dreams: Lulus London 
Heels of sass: Newlook
Necklace of appreciation: Miss Selfridge




I've reached over 1500 on blog lovin'?! crazy. Thanks everyone especially if you follow me on blog lovin', I love following other blogger's ventures so It's so nice to have such lovely readers! 

MUCH LOVE






Share:

12 comments

  1. What lipstick are you wearing? It's a gorgeous colour!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit, you look great! I recommend the Boohoo sales, there are always really good deals xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! Looks great.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use the app called "Keep" you can search for the best deals and the cutest outfits!
    www.callmecoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. MY. GOD. You look to die for! That dress is perfect for your figure! I absolutely love it!
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig