Sunday 25 January 2015

Grunge It Up

QUICK PLUG - Before you read this post I would really appreciate if you could become a member via my new gadget at the right side of my blog. All you need is a Gmail account! (IT'S NOT FOR A NEWSLETTER YOU WILL NOT GET SPAMMED!) :) I would reaaaaally appreciate it. 

So I have quite a 'classic' style where I don't like to wear anything to... wacky. But I get days when I'm just feeling really 'cba with anything' and I go for a grungy casual look.



Gorgeous Rose Gold Bar from: Body Jewellery Shop 


I bought this beautiful £3 necklace as a token gesture to my puppy that I dearly miss 'daisy'. I think It's a beautiful way to add a girlyness to a tomboy outfit. 


This photo just doesn't do these beauties justice. These gorgeous knee high boots give you the option of a snakeskinesque fold over and they also come in a GORGEOUS browney burgundy colour. I don't know how many times I go on about Style Edit.. Must be getting a little silly now! But It's worth the fuss I promise. 

See my other posts featuring STYLE EDIT 







THE BAG  Oh isn't this bag beautiful? I can't begin to say how good a quality Nica bags are. They are so had wearing and I get so many compliments from them and although they are everyday bags, they just give that something extra. These bags are designer quality bags for a fraction of the price. 


Clothes Details: 
Jacket: Vintage 
Shirt: Newlook 
Skirt: Newlook
Boots: Style Edit
Bag: Nica

I know you're tempted... ;) 


Jewellery Details:
Earrings: Dark Green - H&M  & Earrings - Cocos Liberty
Necklace: River Island

Make-up: 
Eyeliner: Zoeva
Lips: Clinique Chubby Stick 



Thanks for checking in on my blog! If you want to see more of me I also have a fairly new YouTube channel, HansWorld. I'm 9 off 400 Subs, which is crazy! And would really appreciate If you could spare me a few clicks. xxx 

Lots of love, 

Share:

5 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig