Friday 27 February 2015

Another 8. Another love.



So recently I've been on the hunt for high necked jumpers that don't look silly on me. I love the trend but I have to say a fair few of them are crazy OTT. When I received this baggy long high neck jumper from Another 8 I fell madly in love with it. Now although it is 100% Acrylic which may put people off, It feels like such great quality. It's thick 'cable knit style' and just makes you feel GOOD! 

But It isn't just me and other bloggers that have discovered this brand, celebrity style icons such as Cara Delavigne, Ellie Goulding and Lottie Moss have worn Items from the brand and are fans of the company. You can Buy from Another 8 in Brighton Topshop, Oxford Circus and of course on their website. 

I did plan for this post to be shot outside, but English weather - as you can see - was not on my side. As per usual. I can't wait until spring/summer roll around so I can bring you some interesting back drops and actually have sunlight on my side!!!!!!
I hope you like how I styled this beautiful jumper - specifically with my amazing Style Edit Booties! Reminder that you can get 15% off with 'HAN15' If you're in need of some new shoes!






I have to say the necklace which was a gift from my auntie, uncle and cousins makes this outfit. The way it hangs is so flattering for the jumper and I think it goes really well! Just another example how the little things in life can make something complete. 







This post is associated with Etail PR. 






Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Lots of love, 




P.s the flowers are from Ash :) 


Share:

13 comments

  1. Recently got in to highneck/polo neck tops as well. I used to find them so uncomfortable when I was younger cause it felt like I was being choked haha. I've never heard of Another 8, but I'm pretty sure it's because they don't sell where I live but I will check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I never used to wear them when I was little for the same reason haha! :) hope you like them xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous jumper, I selected this one too. It really suits you! I can't wait to receive my sample, I love Another 8 already having seen their stuff. Great post hun xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think It's gorgeous! Thanks so much, their stuff is such great quality! Thanks for dropping by :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the jumper! I've been looking for one like this too but I can't find one that doesn't swamp me. You really suit white!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks sophie! I feel you there, short girl problems haha xx

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful Hannah ♥

    http://graciedaisyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your blog so much! Your posts are amazing and very inspiring! Keep up the great work, I'm a fan! :) ♥

    xoxo

    www.omgyousassqueen.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig