Saturday, 28 November 2015

WE NEED TO TALK...


This post has been a long time coming for me... but It's about time I sat down and gave it some thought. I'm having one of those moments when all I want to do is sit with my laptop, candle on, in my room and just write. I feel like lately on my blog I haven't been updating you all that much on how hectic things have been for me. If you've been following my social media you would have seen snippets of this stressyness... but I just to want to address it.

I'm 19 and a lot of things have been changing in my life recently. It's strange because it feels suddenly like I need to start writing my life, my journey and the pressure is unreal. All I want is to be happy and be able to deal with big changes in my life. 


I moved to London. That's a thing.
I was worried that the country bumpkin I am I would freak out... and I did. Momentarily. I got agitated, anxious, stressed out and I cried. But I am so ridiculously happy and grateful to be here. I've met a few gems who I already adore. It's so bizarre meeting people and feeling like you've known them for months; or even years. They've, widely speaking, helped me to deal with this huge move.

Every single post I write is a little different, likewise with videos. And I'm not 100% happy with my content at the minute. I feel like I need to share more of me with you all, as I've not been honest all the time. I guess that will come with time. You may be thinking, Hannah why the hell are you rambling on about crap, but I have seen who I want to be and every day I feel like I'm changing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm changing and my website and youtube is going to as well. You may have noticed a lack of uploading lately, for that I apologise. I've not been in the best head space to write blog posts/create content and I didn't want to be false, or upload anything I wasn't happy with. Thank you for everyone who is understanding over this, and I hope you enjoy my blog posts in the holiday season. I definitely need to christmas my blog up! 

Don't feel like you have to comment on this post, but I would appreciate if you headed over to my twitter @hanjanewilliams and gave me some morale support! 

I've got this... Maybe.






Lots of love,



2 comments:

  1. Hi darling, how are you today? I love this, another great post.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Check out my new post if you're interested:
    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sweet of you sharing about your life and your innermost feelings with your readers as you have here. I love reading it - and loved watching your video as well.
    I especially love the last 23 seconds or so of your video starting with the "oops" and then the laughing. :D

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hannah Jane Williams